You may have seen this dalgona coffee, otherwise known as whipped coffee, ALL OVER the internet because of a viral TikTok video! It’s probably popped up on your timeline at some point and for good reason, it’s pretty amazing!
I was unsure at first, due to the fact that it requires instant coffee, but to my surprise, it was quick, easy, and delicious, so I wanted to share this dalgona coffee recipe with you! Be sure to check out my YouTube channel for a more in-depth tutorial and my banana bread recipe!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 Tbsp. instant coffee ( you can find this at any local supermarket )
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- milk of your choice
- A bowl (preferably not metal)
- A hand mixer
- Add instant coffee, sugar, and hot water into a bowl.
- Stir until the instant coffee has dissolved.
- Use a hand mixer on low for 3-4 minutes, until soft peaks form.
- You’ll notice that the mixture will become much lighter and fluffier as you mix.
- Add ice to a cup.
- Pour the milk of your choosing over the ice.
- Using a spoon, add your dalgona coffee mixture on top!
- Make sure to mix thoroughly before taking a sip!
You’re probably wondering, is that it? YES! It’s THAT EASY!
This has quickly become one of my favorite drinks to make!
SHOP THE POST